John and I were just away for two days (at my new favorite place) and we are leaving again for the weekend and a lil bit more. 🙂
So for those of you who don’t already know…John is a teacher and like many teachers, he has the summer off. So, this is our best time to really get away and enjoy each other…our time to relax and leave it all behind.
But even though we are getting away from it all…there are times that I still do work a bit. However, these times and sessions are almost exclusively by appointment only.
So, that being said…here are some helpful tips if you’re wanting to check on my availability (vacation time or not) and/or schedule a call with me:
(1) Check the website to see if I am there.
(2) Check my blog to see if I am there (working), available, or in session.
(3) Send me an email asking if I can speak with you right then and there OR to schedule an appointment with me.
(4) Call Dispatch to check on my availability or ability to make an appointment with you. Ask them to please reach out to me.
(5) Email our Live Help (Molly & Cassidy) to check on my availability or ability to make an appointment with you. Ask them to please reach out to me.
And once again, I can not say enough about planning ahead… even if it’s only a couple of hours (especially if I am away)! This planning could go a long way in your chances of getting me! Because for us the summer is still young!
What does this really mean, you say?!? It means that there is MUCH more fun & frolicking to be had!!! And that John and I might take off for the day or even a few days, on a whim. AND it also might mean that it’s just a tad more difficult to play with your favorite Goddess Mandy while school is out!