I’ve missed sharing quotes with you so here are a bunch that speak to Me! I hope at least a couple of them speak to you. 🙂
“If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” ~ Harold Kushner
“Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” ~ Ralph Marston
“It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” ~ Author Unknown
“Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
“None of those material possessions do anything to make your life any better… I know a lot of people who have a lot of everything, and they’re absolutely the most miserable people in the world. So it won’t do anything for you unless you’re a happy person and can have peace with yourself.” ~ Lenny Kravitz
So, what are you grateful for??? Share your list with Me!!
In true Mandy form, here is My list of 7. It was a struggle to ONLY share 7 as I am grateful for so much more!!
- I am grateful that I have friends and family that love Me unconditionally.
- I am grateful that I am in a committed, happy, loving and nurturing relationship.
- I am grateful that I can freely share My thoughts, feelings, and opinions with others.
- I am grateful that I love what I do.
- I am grateful that I help bring pleasure to others in a multitude of ways.
- I am grateful that I can see, hear, taste, touch, and smell all the beauty around Me.
- I am grateful to have and feel an abundance of all things good.
Healthy, Happy, & Delicious Thanksgiving To You All!